My husband likes to come up with unique ideas, whether it involves changing the world or pairing random foods together. So the other day when he randomly said that he wanted pizza tacos I laughed at him and said that sounded disgusting. But as I also have a very active brain, the idea kinda stuck around and I ran with it. So when I suggested having pizza quesadillas to Steven, he got excited right away. I guess you can thank him for this super easy and very delicious recipe :)
You will need:
4 large Udi's Gluten Free Tortilla Shells
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 can/jar pizza sauce
1+ cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Your favorite pizza toppings; I used onion, green pepper, mushrooms, pepperoni, and sausage
1) Spread butter on one side of each tortilla shell.
2) Lay two of the shells buttered-side down. Top with cheeses, oregano and your desired toppings. Place the remaining two shells buttered side up on top of the toppings.
3) In a large skillet, heat the quesadillas on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, flip once and heat an additional 5-7 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce in a small saucepan on medium heat.
5) Cut quesadillas into quarters and serve with pizza sauce.